What is a cookie and why is it used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server through browsers by websites you visit. For more information on cookies, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are as follows:
- Improving the functionality and performance of the website and improving the services offered to you,
- To improve the Website and to offer new features through the Website and to personalize according to your preferences;
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our Company.
TERMS OF COOKIES USED IN OUR WEBSITE
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during our visitors' visits to the Website, which are deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website during your visit. For example; multiple forms of online forms are provided.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to improve the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device through browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies may be used to provide you with specific suggestions considering your intention to use the Website.
With persistent cookies, if you re-visit our Website with the same device, it will check whether your device has a cookie created by our Website, and if it exists, it will tell you that you have visited the site before, and the content to be communicated to you will be determined accordingly and a better service will be provided to you.
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The technical cookies are used to ensure the operation of the website and non-functioning pages and areas of the website that are determined.
If visitors enter the website using their password, such cookies will prevent the user from re-entering the password on each page by determining that the visitor is the site user on each page he visits on the website.
Types of cookies used to activate the image or audio content on the website.
Cookies are used to remember users' preferences when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, the language you have selected through remembering your choice.
Analytical cookies are the cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the hours of website visits, the scrolling of the website pages.
You can customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings.
- Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/opt-out.html
- AQL: https://help.aol.com/articles/restore-security-settings-and-enable-cookiesettings-on-browser
- Google Adwords: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies
- MozillaFirefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214 EN